Control-M 19 is packed with new tools to help you support critical line-ofbusiness initiatives and accelerate business modernization, leveraging the power of the Cloud, DevOps and Big Data.
With Control-M v19 you can now:
- Share workflow orchestration control with line-of-business leaders through an enhanced web interface. The new Web browser includes all web-based components in one simple GUI, including:
- Planning (Workload Change Manager) , with improved site standards and customisations, allowing for conditional and must-have rules.
- Monitoring, including:
- Services (Batch Impact Manager and Self Service)
- Viewpoints. You can now create multiple view points enabling you to display active jobs, not only those included in a service.
- Managed File Transfer–view the status of all completed and current file transfers for the past 48 hours. Search by file name without having to know the name or details of the job that transfers the file.
- Use the new Web-based Viewpoints option to monitor and manage active workloads any time and place. All that is needed is a web browser.
- Create policy-driven processing rules within the Managed File Transfer Enterprise B2B, allowing more flexible management of files received by external partners.
- Automate and orchestrate cloud services with native AWS and Azure integrations, including AWS Lambda, Step Functions and Batch, and Azure Logic Apps and Functions. You can now use Control-M to orchestrate workflows across leading PaaS offerings on AWS and Azure.
- Perform configuration of your Control-M environment and manage your security needs through the extended Control-M API.
- Intelligently move files with AWS S3 integration, allowing file transfer to and from AWS S3 buckets. Support has been introduced for AS2 protocol. New policy-driven processing rules within the MFT B2B Enteprise enable more flexible management of files received by external partners.